1 Cake Mix
1 large box chocolate pudding (plus 2 cups milk,divided)
2 containers of frozen whipped topping (thawed)
6 Heath candy bars, crushed
- Bake cake according to package directions, cool and cut into squares
- Layer chocolate cake, pudding (1/2 of the box mixed with 1 cup milk, allowing to thicken slightly so it can still be poured), 1 container whipped topping, then 1/2 the crushed Heath candy bars into a triffle bowl. Repeat with chocolate cake.
- Next mix the other 1/2 of pudding with 1 cup milk, mixing well and allowing to thicken slightly (so it can still be poured).
- Add another layer of whipped topping.
- Top with the remaining 1/2 of crushed Heath candy bars.