These parfaits are great when you want to entertain, yet still want to stick to your healthy way of life. Because of the sugar in the graham crackers and whipped topping, however, it’s best not to make this an everyday treat. The layered combination of mousse, whipped topping, and grapham cracker definitely makes this worth a splurge.
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon very cold fat-free milk
- 1/4 cup Kahlua or other coffee-flavored liqueur
- 1 envelope (1.5 ounces) sugar – free low-fat chocolate mousse mix
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 chocolate graham crackers, crunshed into fine crumbs
- 1 cup thawed fat-free frozen whipped topping
Per serving:145 calories, 3 g protein, 22 g carbohydrates, 3 g fat (2 g saturated), 1 mg choesterol, 1 g fiber, 43 mg sodium.